Labour Relations Act & Codes of Good Practice & CCMA Related Material
The complete up-to-date Act, as amended by the Labour Relations Amendment Act, 2014 taking effect on 1 January 2015 as well as the Guidelines on Misconduct Arbitration and Rules for the Conduct of Proceedings Before the CCMA taking effect on 1 April 2015
Introduction and background to the legislation
A Fast-Finder to contents
The complete amended Act including Schedules:
1. Establishment of Bargaining Councils for Public Service
2. Guidelines for Constitution of Workplace Forum
3. Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration (CCMA)
Dispute Resolution Flow Diagrams in colour
Amendment of Laws
Code of Good Practice: Dismissal
Model Constitution for a Statutory Council
Powers of Designated Agent of Bargaining Council
Codes of Good Practice:
Code of Good Practice on
Amended Code of Good Practice on the Handling of Sexual Harassment Cases in the Workplace
Code of Good Practice on Dismissal Based on Operational Requirements
Code of Good Practice: Who is an Employee
CCMA Related Material:
CCMA Guidelines on Misconduct Arbitrations (effective 1 April 2015)
Rules for the Conduct of Proceedings Before the CCMA (effective 1 April 2015)
Guidelines for Registration of Trade Unions
Facilitation Regulations 2002
CCMA Tariff of Fees
- Opens completely flat.
- Light and small enough to carry in your briefcase.
- Pages are colour coded for ease of reference.
- Section/Regulation numbers are quick and easy to find appearing in large type.
- Full Government Gazette references for amendments are given.
- Explains how our labour laws are made and gazetted.
PRICE: R399,00 (incl VAT)
Download your Foresight Publications order form (697 KB) or ORDER ON LINE
Click here> for a MiniCHART summarising the Act