Basic Conditions of Employment Act and Regulations - As Amended
The complete up-to-date Act and Regulations, as amended
This book contains the complete Basic Conditions of Employment Act, and Regulations as just updated as well as all the Codes of Practice issued under the Act. It also includes commentary and colour-coded pages to locate topics instantly.
This extremely user-friendly reference source includes:
- An introduction explaining how our labour laws are made and the background to the basic conditions of employment legislation
- Fast-Finder to Contents
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act 75 of 1997 as amended by Amendment Acts of 2002 and 2013 and other legislation
- Determination: Earnings Threshold
- General Administrative Regulations
- Regulations on Hazardous Work by Children
- Code of Good Practice on the Arrangement of Working Time
- Code of Good Practice on the Protection of Employees During Pregnancy and After the Birth of a Child
- Code of Good Practice for the Employment of Children in the Performance of Advertising, Artistic or Cultural Activities
- Code of Good Practice for Employment and Conditions of Work for Expanded Public Works Programmes
- Calculation of Employee's Remuneration in terms of section 35(5)
Neatly laid out and styled for easy use and reading, this friendly format coil bound book opens completely flat, yet it is light and small enough to carry in your briefcase. Section/Regulation numbers are much quicker and easier to find appearing in the top corner of the page and in large type in the page body. Designed for those who work both in and out of the office it puts the Act and Regulations at your fingertips.
Click here> for a MiniCHART summarising the Act
PRICE: R199,50 (incl VAT)
Download your Foresight Publications order form (697 KB) or ORDER ON LINE
Customised Covers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
For orders of 50 copies and above the front and back covers may be branded at no extra cost with your company logo, company name and contact details. Please contact us for details.